Lots planned for the next few months and beyond.
A sneak preview of whats coming up.
- Jan 13th Saturday– Open Day Tour and Tea with scones.
- Jan 14th Sunday – Glenbarr Sounds Live music from a variety of artists and local choirs. A day to catch some vibes , sit back and relax.
- Feb 17th Saturday – Another chance to get your evening dancing boots on with the Wild Matildas Bush Band. https://www.trybooking.com/COQPP
- March– Open Days with the ever awesome Devonshire Tea or even a High Tea, Murder Mystery Dinners to come and get your sleuth on and experience a 3 course dinner in the Homestead
- May– History Festival with our Living History Adelaide Rifle Regiment and After Dark tours with Carriage of Occasions